Transfer Students Housing Program: 2013-2014 Academic Year
UC Davis is pleased to guarantee housing to all incoming transfer students for the 2013-2014 academic year!
Housing Options for Incoming Transfer Students
Student Housing is offering Student Housing Apartments space to incoming transfer students for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- All single transfer students are eligible to live in student housing apartments
- Read the housing guarantee to learn about specific requirements and deadlines to qualify for the transfer housing program
The vast majority of students who choose to live on campus are between the ages of 18 and 22 years old. Our staff has found that non-traditional aged students have different needs and benefit from other options that are available to students in the City of Davis. Please contact the Student Housing office at (530) 752-2033 to inquire into the many housing options for incoming transfer students.
Applying for Housing
- Learn how to apply for transfer student housing
- Housing offers will go out as students submit their Statement of Intent to Register (SIR)
- Review the Transfer Students Calendar (pdf)
- Review the Student Housing Apartments fees information, including rates and payment information
Student Housing is prepared to assist you in finding off campus housing if our apartment spaces are filled. For more information, contact Student Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-2033.