Submitting Student Housing Fees
Student Housing fees may be submitted using any of the following methods:
- Hand-deliver a check or money order with a payment coupon to the cashier’s office
- Mail a check or money order with a payment coupon to the cashier’s office
- Transfer money to a UC Davis account electronically from a Financial Institution using MyBill.
Checks should be made payable to UC Regents. Students should list their name and identification number on the check, and should submit the check with a completed payment coupon to ensure the payment is credited to the correct account.
Refer to the Student Housing Calendar to determine payment deadlines.
A completed payment coupon must be submitted with a student housing fee payment when paying with a check or money order. The payment coupon will include a student’s name, ID number, type of housing, and the date, and is used to ensure the payment is credited to the correct account. Payment coupons are mailed to residents with their move-in information; additional coupons may be downloaded and printed:
- Residence Halls payment coupon (pdf)
- Student Housing Apartments payment coupon (pdf)
- Orchard Park and Solano Park payment coupon (pdf)
- Tri-Cooperatives payment coupon (pdf)
MyBill Payment Information
Funds added to a UC Davis account via MyBill will first be applied to any delinquent UC Davis charges or outstanding registration fees before it will be applied to Student Housing fees. To ensure all housing fees are paid on time, verify that enough money is transferred to the UC Davis account to cover all charges, or choose a different payment method. Only UC Davis students have the right to access their accounts, but students may elect to give parents, guardians and/or others access to their accounts in order to make payments.
Cashier's Office Contact Information
To make a payment in person at the Cashier’s Office, go to 1200 Dutton Hall. To mail a payment to the Cashier’s Office, address the payment to:
University of California,
Davis P.O. Box 989062
West Sacramento California 95798-9062
Additional Fee Information
Refer to the following pages under Prospective Students for additional fee information including fee rates, deadlines and late payment information.
- Residence hall fee information
- Orchard Park and Solano Park fee information
- Tri-Cooperatives fee information